Student Life

Student Life

Hannah Nicole Motts, staff Writer

I think it is a unique experience to be a student. You experience something new every day, meet someone new. For me being a student means being independent and responsible at the same time. Students have to be very responsible because they should study hard, prepare for exams and tasks given by their teachers. When they don’t want to study or just cram for the exam it may affect their grades and they can’t take advantage of their free time. Students have to be independent because they have to do their own things and choose themselves. Many times they get a lot of pressure from parents or students to choose the right things or subjects for their classes or exam. They can’t choose themselves because those people are always right. Students have to be responsible because they should spend enough time with their studies and their friends that are also studying. But some students may feel uneasy about life because they don’t understand everything yet. Every student needs to make sure that they are doing really well at school and also making time for other aspects of their life. It can be very difficult to keep up with school, work, sleep, family and friends because everything has a schedule. Another thing is that students don’t have much time to relax and take some rest. Every student has its own attitude towards life. I believe that every student should have a positive one. That’s why it’s important to be happy even if you don’t have money for something really special or you have a lot of stress around you. If you’re positive and smile then your life might become a lot better and even easier. It is necessary to have an education before you become an adult. You need money and the ability to earn your living. Because you learn a lot of new things every day, it is necessary to get more information every day. Education gives knowledge and abilities for a good job, so make sure that everybody has education and reach that level of knowledge about the world. The first learning that every student/kid obtains is from home and in unaltered situations the mother is the first teacher. The manners and small behavioral traits that blossom during those years is mostly the reflection of what’s going on at home. Slowly as we grow up from that stage we learn more about our choices and ourselves too. We become choosy of our company and our thinking about friendship also changes a bit. Now friends doesn’t mean simply sharing lunchboxes and playing hide and seek. We choose friends with whom we can share our feelings and we expect a reciprocate behavior too. As we grow up, there is a teenage phase in between. It is the most crucial point of our life. We begin to feel ourselves growing up and there are a lot of things that pushes and pulls us in many directions. Friends, careers, future, etc all have to be kept in mind. Parental expectations are also soaring high during that time. Student life is such that if handled carefully we can enjoy and also learn everything that is essential for a good future. It is a time to build ourselves but some students fails to maintain a balance between everything and thus spoils their precious years. That is why every student must learn to be punctual and disciplined. Everything has a time and sometimes it is necessary to give complete time to one or other aspect of student life.