It’s Teacher Appreciation Week!

It is teacher appreication week at GHS! Show your gratefulness and respect towards your teachers! All school year, teachers put in work day in and day out to build relationships with students, and try their hardest to be a great teacher. They are the foundation of our education, and for the rest of our lives their works will stick with us. Teachers are the reason for all of the wonderful people in our society. Without teachers, we wouldn’t be able to have policeman, firefighters, lawyers, military forces, doctors, surgeons, more teachers, and etc. Teachers influence the  next generations of this world!

Teacher’s do not get the recognition they deserve. Constantly, people and students complain about their teachers and how much they hate their classes without realizing teachers hear it all. Teachers hear the rude remarks, comments, and the rumors about them. Throughout all of the negativity they hear during the school year, they still show up everyday and try their hardest with a positive attitude despite all of the negativity they recieve in return. They come to school and continuously give the job their all.

Teacher appreciation week gives teachers the opportunity to recieve the honor and recognition they deserve and should recieve all year long. Teachers are so undervalued, and deserve at least some sort of thanks for one week.  Allow your teachers to feel special this week. You can buy gifts for them, or write a card, or even just tell your teacher thank you for everything they do and that you really appreciate them. It doesnt cost much, or anything at all to show acts of kindness, or respect for anyone, especially those who show love to students everyday.

Please show your teachers some love this week through teacher appreciation week, and through every day moving forth. Recognize the sacrifice and work they put forth for their students.

Happy Teacher Appreication Week for all of the wonderdul teachers at Gaffney High School, and all teachers arounf the world! You all deserve such a happy week.