2020 GHS Homecoming Court

2020 GHS Homecoming Court. From L-R: Ranya Alhadrami, Ke’Aja Foster, Treazure Hopper, Kyndal Jackson

Gaffney High School is set to crown a new Homecoming Queen during halftime of the football game on Friday, October 16th. Elected by their fellow senior class, the 2020 Homecoming Court consists of five seniors. The members of the court are Ranya Alhadrami, Ke’Aja Foster, Treazure Hopper, Amareia Dawkins, and Kyndal Jackson.

Ranya Alhadrami

Ranya Khaled Alhadrami is the daughter of Raja and Khaled Alhadrami. Alhadrami has been an AVID student since 10th grade. She is a member of the Yearbook staff and Beta Club for 2 years. Her community involvement includes AVID-related community service and assisting in different projects. After high school, she plans on attending a four-year college. She is interested in studying civil engineering, architecture, or computer science. Alhadrami will be escorted by her father, Khaled Alhadrami.

Ke’Aja Foster

Ke’Aja Shyda Foster is the daughter of Mimecnia Foster and Ricky Hughes, and the granddaughter of Mildred Byers. After high school, she plans to attend Limestone College to become a social worker. Foster will be escorted by Rickey Procter.

Treazure Hopper
Treazure Hopper

Treazure Ka’lise Hopper is the daughter of Shimica Ager and Steven Hopper, granddaughter of Shawn and Orlando Ager, and Terri and Robert Hopper. Hopper has played basketball since 2nd grade and 4 years of varsity basketball. Her community involvement includes volunteering at the YMCA during the summer with youth basketball. Hopper currently works at Varsity Square and enjoys going to the gym to play basketball. After high school, she plans to attend Gardner Webb University to study Sports Medicine. Hopper will be escorted by her father, Steven Hopper.

Amareia Dawkins

Amareia Chanai’ Dawkins is the daughter of Jessica Davidson and Kaleaf Taylor, granddaughter of Rev. Freddy and Peggy Davidson, and Sabrina and George Holmen. Dawkins has been in AVID for four years and participates in the program’s activities. She is a member of Ebenezer Baptist Church. After high school, Dawkins wants to attend an HBCU to major in Criminal Justice. Dawkins will be escorted by Josh Knuekles.

Kyndal Jackson

Kyndal Elaina Jackson is the daughter of Shannon and Josh Jackson, granddaughter of James and Regina Upchurch, Bobby and Cindy Wyatt, and Debra McDaniel and Mike Jackson. Jackson is a member of the National Honor Society, National English Honor Society, serving as Vice President, and Yearbook. She has been in Beta Club for four years as Secretary and is a Junior Ambassador in the Executive Committee. She is also in the top ten Ring of Honor. Her athletics include playing Tennis for three years and receiving the highest GPA award in the sport. Jackson’s community involvement includes RADA, Sub Deb, Carolina Debutante Society, Junior Leadership, Jerusalem Project, and mission trips with her church. She works at Southside Baptist Church as a office assistant. After high school, Jackson plans on attending a four-year college with a PA program to become a Physician Assistant and earn a undergraduate in a science. Jackson will be escorted by her father, Josh Jackson.

No matter which young lady will be crowned, each one is as deserving and is set to represent Gaffney High School well.